|No. of Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|3 (Fri-Mon)||£75p.n. = £225 + vat = £270||£90p.n. = £270 + vat = £324||N/A|
|4 (Mon-Fri)||£70 p.n = £280 + vat = £336||£85 p.n = £340 + vat = £408||N/A|
|7 (Fri-Fri)||£60 p.n = £420 + vat = £504||£75 p.n = £525 + vat = £630||£90 p.n = £630 + vat = £756|
|Extra Nights||£55 p.n = £55 + vat = £66||£70 p.n = £70 + vat = £84||£85 p.n = £85 + vat = £102|
Above are our standard packages, please call for alternative periods (subject to availability)
Low season: November – February.
Mid season: March – May & September – October (minimum 3 nights)
High season: June – August, (minimum 7 night hire in high season).
Prices include VAT, UK insurance, breakdown cover, unlimited mileage, free parking for one car.
Drivers must be between 25 – 70 years of age who have held a full UK license for a minimum of 3 years and no more than 6 penalty points. Additional drivers will be charged at £8 per day. European travel will incur a £20 per day surcharge.
There is a £1,500 excess liability, which can be waived to £500 by purchasing the collision damage waiver for £10 per day. Drivers will still be liable for the FULL cost of damage above cab height, damage to tyres, mirrors and windscreen, windows and any other damage caused by negligence. A security deposit of £600 is required on collection of the vehicle. This is a pre-authorization on credit or debit card.
Booking deposit of 25% of hire, balance due 4 weeks prior to hire, security deposit on day of hire.
- TV DVD
- 25 meter hook up cable & EU adapter
- Radio/cd player
- Kitchen starter pack, (washing up liquid, tea towels, rubbish bags, sponge and gas lighter)
- Kettle (gas and electric)
- Crockery, cutlery , tumblers and wine glasses
- Washing up bowl
- Pots / pans and cooking implements including tin opener/corkscrew
- Full gas bottle plus 1 spare
- Fresh water filling hose
- Fire extinguisher / fire blanket
- First aid kit
- Warning triangle, hi vis jackets, beam benders, breathalysers, spare bulbs and fuses